Why choose OPAL-sponsored training?
We realize how busy our first responders and public officials are, so we offer various levels and forms of training and no other liaison in Oklahoma can say the same.
- We come to you! You pick the time and place that’s convenient for your agency
- Virtual, self-paced training options 24/7/365
- Virtual and in-person presentations led by your local pipeline operators
- Swag and a meal for every attendee plus door prizes
- Grants to agencies that host a training or presentation
- Participating agencies are eligible for our grants ($250-$1,000)
- CLEET-certified 4-hour Pipeline Emergency Awareness for Emergency Responders
- OSUFST FLAG course with live burn exercise – completely free for firefighters
Want to know more about the OPAL difference?
Pipeline operators are required by federal and state regulations to liaise with emergency responders and public officials. Included in that requirement is incident pre-planning. Since pipelines are everywhere, it’s important that first responders be aware of pipeline emergencies and plan how to respond to pipeline emergencies.